If you are in the United States and own a Samsung Galaxy S20 series smartphone, take good care of it. Samsung announced a trade-in promo for those residing in the US, giving out up to 50% credit if exchanged within 2 years. As of now, this scheme is applicable only in the US.
For example, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, 120 GB, is trending at $1400 on Amazon.com. If the consumer decides to exchange it for a new phone within 2 years, he or she may get a credit up to 50%.
Whether to participate in the buyback option or not, it is always good to take good care of your phone. Here are some tips:
Keep your smartphone new
- Always use a phone case
- Don’t keep your keys and phone together
- Charge your phone up to 90% only
- Unplug your phone when the battery is 100%
- Don’t take your phone to the bathroom
- Clean it frequently
- Download Apps only if required
- Don’t expose it to much sunlight or high temperature
Do you have tips to keep the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone new? Do comment below!